Mobility Bed Rail by Stander
- The Mobility Bed Rail has an extra pivoting arm to provide extra support while walking or transferring to a wheelchair. The legs that extend to the ground for extra stability while standing, and the half-size bed rail prevents nighttime falls. And like all of Stander products, it blends in with your bedroom - like another piece of furniture - to maintain the comforting feeling of your home.
- Swing Out Mobility Arm - Provides extra support while walking or transferring.
- Stability-Legs - Legs extend to the ground for extra support while standing.
- Cushion Handle - Provides extra support in getting in-and-out of bed.
- Sleep-Safe Protection - Half-Bed Rail protects against nighttime falls. (Click here for Full-Fall Protection).
- Easy Installation - No extra tools required!
- 4-Pocket Organizer Pouch - Keeps handy items close by.
- Anti-Slip Grips - Secures rail in-between mattress and bed frame (no safety strap needed).
- Universal Height - Accommodates any home or hospital bed.
- Low Profile - Matches look and feel of your home.
- Lifetime Guarantee -If you are unsatisfied for any reason – send it back for a full refund – no questions asked!
- Height adjustment from ﬂoor to top of handle: 31”- 44”
- Height adjustment from mattress base to top of handle: 17.5” - 22.5”
- Rail width: 18”
- Height range from the ﬂoor to horizontal support structure under - mattress: 13.5”- 21.5”
- Depth of horizontal support structure under mattress: 20”
- Mobility Arm: swings out 19” away from bed
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
- Weight of product: 10.5 lbs
- Made of: Steel frame with durable powder coat ﬁnish